Dog trainer Zak George shows how to train your dog to chase your Frisbee. Start by tying your dog to a very long leash. This way, you will be able to control her, and you want to be able to bring her back. By being low on the ground, get your dog interested by showing her the Frisbee. Roll the Frisbee away from you, and let her take off to fetch it. Using low throws, hover the Frisbee low enough, and let your dog jump and grab it. Throw your Frisbee higher and higher each time. Keep doing this and soon enough, your dog is chasing after your Frisbee!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades