To get rid of fleas start by giving your pet a bath every other week. Another good thing to do every other week is to wash all your pet's bedding in hot water. Vacuum all of your carpets once a week to get rid of any flea eggs, baby fleas, and adult fleas that are in the carpet. Flea collars are a problem because they leave a residue on your pets. When you pet your pet you get that residue on your hands and if you put your hands in your mouth you will ingest those chemicals. Natural methods are much better for controlling fleas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades