In this video, we learn how to fully remove a tick. Ticks can carry diseases, so it's best to get rid of these right away, checking your pet daily. Find the tick and then grab it as close as you can to your pet's skin. Pull it out and make sure you've gotten all the parts. Then, flush the tick down the toilet. You can also use a pair of tweezers to make this easier for you. Make sure you check thoroughly and don't miss if your pet does have these, they can spread onto the carpet and around the house as well. Using a flea and tick collar will also be useful to help prevent these.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades