Most dogs will be able to tell the difference between a pill and, let's say… a piece of cheese. They aren't as stupid as you think. One is for eating and one is for spitting out. Well, this is a short video tutorial to teach you how to feed your dog multiple pills without fuss.
If you wrap the pill with some kind of food, your dog will still probably find it, separate it form the food, swallow the "food" and leave the pill sitting on the ground, nothing but slobbered on. The method in the video even beats the struggle of forcing the dog's mouth open, shoving that pill inside and holding it shut in hopes that your pet will swallow.
Go to egbertfitzwilly's Instructables page on "How to feed pills to your dog" for more information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades