This is an example on how to express the disabled dog's bladder. Prop the dog in a standing position with their feet flat on the ground. Either place the dog facing you or facing away from you. In this video, you will see the dog face the woman, as it works best for expressing her dog in that direction. Males should be faced away from you, as you do not want to have him urinate on you. Place both of your hands on the sides of the bladder. Keep in mid the bladder is known to move. The bladder is located directly under the dog's hind legs. The bladder should feel like a swollen area, or a balloon. Your hands should form an upside down triangle around the bladder, with the tips of both hands nearly touching. Your fingers should be placed close together and appear flattened. Press firmly and hold for several seconds. Once the bladder starts expressing, don't stop in midstream, but continue pressure until you feel that you got the last drop. You should try the process a few times to make sure you empty the bladder completely, as urinary tract infection can result from unexpressed urine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades