When we think of the flu, we think of sick people, but the little guys always get looked over… dogs. Learn how to care for your pet with help from VetVid. See how to diagnose and treat canine influenza (CIV) in dogs with this video tutorial.
Yes, just like people, dogs can get the flu. Canine influenza has emerged as a serious cause of canine infectious respiratory disease (CIRD) complex in recent years. Dr. Mike explains the signs, diagnoses and treatment for dog flu as well as a vaccine, Canine Influenza Vaccine, H3N8, for canine influenza that can aid in control of the disease.
VetVid's videos assist pet owners in making informed decisions on healthcare issues for their animals. Their veterinary advice is for consumers around the world! But... this information is not meant to replace the advice of your regular veterinarian.
VetVid = Good advice for healthier pets! Check out more VetVid videos on WonderHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades