In this video, Dr. Mike tells us how to tell if your dog has a urinary tract infection. The signs of this infection include: frequent urination, blood in urine, pain urinating, and drinking more water. To diagnose this, it's always important to get a urine sample to properly diagnose the infection. You can either bring this sample into the vet, or have them take one straight from the bladder. If this isn't taken care of early, the bacteria in the bladder will cause bladder stones, which require surgery to remove. Treatment involves taking antibiotics, and then a follow up test a few weeks after the infection should be gone. Remember to pay attention to the signs your dog is showing and you will have a happy dog!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades