Ticks on dogs not only cause discomfort to your dog, but may also cause diseases to dogs as well as humans. Ticks appear as tiny, dark insect or a fat skin-colored bump and may be found on their legs and especially on the pads of the feet. If ticks are found, put on latex gloves and use tick spray to get the tick to back out of the skin and grab it with tweezers. Apply disinfectant to your pet's skin afterwards and your dog will soon be healthy and tick-free once again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades