In this video, we learn how to communicate with a dog in their own language. First, you will learn common signals that dogs use to calm down other dogs. Dogs offer each other signals constantly and when you start to recognize these you can start to see what your dog is thinking and feeling. Dog thinks they are being obvious and don't understand you don't know you don't understand what they are trying to tell you. The first signal is soft and slow eye blinks. The second is looking away, the third is lip licking, and the fourth is yawning (including the noise). These are the main four that are the most important and easiest to imitate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades