This video shows how to clip your Chihuahua's nails. Since the dog doesn't weigh that much you may need to clip the nails more often then a heavier dog. If you can hear the dog's nails clicking on the floor, then it is time for a clipping. Use cat nail clippers because they are smaller. If your dog has white nails, then just clip of the edge that is clear. If you look farther into the nail you will see there is a pink part. The pink part is a nerve. If the dog has black nails then just be careful and only remove the very tip. Don't forget to clip the dewclaw on the side of the foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades